Charlotte Taylor - First proposals

Posted: Friday 18 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I have sent these first draft finals to the client to get feedback. I am unsure what see will make of the font.

This is what I sent..

Hi Charlotte,

I have attached a few business card variations here. I started to
research into what producers actually do, and what you originally
wanted the stationery to portray. I thought because you will be
supplying your business card to people within industry, you don't
necessarily want to portray yourself as a brand or company so I wanted
to concentrate on selecting an appropriate font that would portray the
characteristics you want to convey to your audience (honest,
professional, etc) .

On the back of my findings into producers I found that the job
requires decision making, forward thinking, managing people and
confidence so I went for a bold font which in a weight which makes a
statement, and the underscore which is traditionally used to attract
attention.

Please let me know if I'm going down the wrong path, and need to
change the direction. I think we could try different colour
combinations for the three different cards you want but right now I'm
trying to get something that will work with the business card and then
can be applied to a letterhead amongst other things. The reverse side
has the underscore repeated to reinforce the attention.



0 comments:

Post a Comment