Flatland postcards

Posted: Friday 4 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I developed these postcards as part of my promotional material. I want to include it in my book packaging so then buyers have the option of buying an e-version of the book which they can read on the go. Perhaps the book I have printed is not the best way to read, but its certainly a product with novelty value.


The postcards would be used to promote versions for the iPad and Kindle, as well as incorporating a iPhone or iPad Flatland app which adopts augmented reality. I don't intend on mocking up or developing the app but the idea that something 3D can pop up off of a 2d piece of paper challenges the concept of the book now we have the technology to enable us to view an augmented world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment