Leeds Loves Creativity

Posted: Monday 28 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

Quick Sunday brief for me to bang out and move on from. I was interested in this briefing just because I'd seen the other identities done as part of the Leeds Loves range and I felt it would be good for my CV even if the work doesn't make my portfolio.


After attending the briefing it was clear that there were brand guidelines and restrictions I had to follow, which were quite strict but it also narrowed down the possibilities available and allowed me to focus my attention in a short space of time.

Based on the existing identities for the Leeds Love brand I wanted to create something fairly simplistic and safe. I introduced a new Pantone colour yellow to add to the palette of colours they are using for the brand. They had a blue, orange, green and purple so I felt the obvious choice was yellow.




I think if I had more time I may have challenged the brief a little more but I felt that this is the kind of thing they would have wanted from the off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment