Tutorial w/ Fred

Posted: Thursday 10 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: , ,

Today's tutorial with Fred went well. I needed to clarify my direction with the context work stuff and really focus into an area of deign that interests and influences me.


I developed a questionnaire in preparation for the tutorial which I printed and took along with me. Fred discussed how the varied answers I would get from just one of these questionnaires would undoubtedly open up an avenue for research. We then discussed a particular question and look at just a few of the things I could take from that to formulate meaningful research.

I also took a list of the things I wanted to know about and learn before I left which would note only help me fulfil the requirements of the context brief, but also aid me beyond the course with knowledge and skills that I currently don't possess.

We discussed the briefs and how they were progressing. We agreed that I need to allow myself some slack and break briefs into two if they are proving impossible to complete. I need to plan my time more effectively and get a structure in place that will allow me time to take stock of my development.

0 comments:

Post a Comment