Paper Back - Stock questions

Posted: Tuesday 29 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

For my design context work, I sprung on an opportunity to ask a couple of questions about the samples I had ordered from Paperback. I intended to use the Loop Milkweed range for one of my identity briefs.

Jan from Paperback contacted me by email this week to ask if the samples I received were ok, and I explained what I intended to use the paper for, and she agreed that it had the qualities I had looked for.

I asked how popular the range was when compared with the other papers they stock, and how much they offer and how much a pack of it would be so I could calculate the cost approximately to hypothetically budget my job.

Hi Adam,
The Loop range is a fairly new product for us, but Milkweed is certainly one of the more popular colours.
In 120gsm it comes in SRA2 and is packed in 250's
1 pack is £46.63 + VAT (delivered price)
Regards
Jan Kuiper

0 comments:

Post a Comment