Sam Dallyn - Kit Builder

Posted: Thursday 31 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,





I've had this link bookmarked for quite a while as I always thought it was appropriate to what I was doing but now I feel like it could have a place in my giant killer brief. I want to produce some sort of book that fans will want to collect. I initially want to create a book based on statistics, views and opinions based on the FA Cup clash versus Leeds United and Manchester United. A game that will be remembered for years to come that saw Leeds, a team steeped in success, and who had a financial meltdown, currently stuck in the third tier of english football. Manchester united entered the game with naivety and were duly shown the exit door by a team willing to fight for one another. Anyway, I digress...

I feel that some sort of wooden box packaging could give the product a more robust and special feel. I like the idea of etching a logo or quote into the front, by burning with the laser cutter. This rough and untreated wood works perfectly and ties in beautifully which could potentially portray an old rivalry still tainted by bitterness.

www.samdallyn.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment