Charlotte Taylor - Email reply to discuss brief

Posted: Tuesday 15 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I had some more interest in the identity brief I had set so I quickly fired off some questions and got a reply this morning from Charlotte. This month is a little full due to my internship so this brief might have to sit on the back burner for a while.

Hi Adam

Sorry it has taken so long with the dissertation and all ive been really busy. Are you still able to do it? How long would this usually take?

My answers are below,

First explain what you do? What's your potential job title?
Producer factual production
What are your aspirations are?
My aspiration is to offer each client high end video production specific to their needs and at an affordable price. (Maybe this needs some work!! Ill think of a better way to put it)

What attributes would you want your brand to portray? sophistication,
high or low budget, professionalism etc, etc.
First and foremost I would like it to look professional, quite simplistic and sophisticated, but it must also portray an element of affordability.

What audiences are you trying to reach?
Audience is important, I would like my service to be accessable to both low/high budget projects. So, although I want to come across as being sophisticated and professional, at the same time I dont want to alienate some groups, so a balance is important.

Any thoughts on colour?
I quite like the idea of having 3 sets of business card colours which compliment each other but all have the same design. (If that makes sense??) I have attached a combination of colours which interest me. Im not sure about text colour maybe that should stay black, but then I can see the alternative colours in the combo used for text.


Again, this feels straight forward. I will fire off some proofs as soon as I have a minute and then do any changes if necessary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment