Flatland final book

Posted: Wednesday 9 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I have made one of the final Flatland books which will hold my chap books once I have folded them into the required shape. The piece has turned out quite strong despite my thinking it would be a piece I would probably never finish because I got bored of doing it.


The book consists of a hardback cover complete with buckram, which gives a classic book feel. My card wrap around cover is working despite my reservations over having a white background.

The inside is not finished and will eventually have end papers glue inside.









































































This is a mock up of the packaging I want the books to sit in. This slipcase will keep the books together and will sit successfully next to a collection of books or in a library. This mock up was not quite tall enough so I will have to remake it for the finals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment