Charlotte Taylor identity

Posted: Tuesday 29 March 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

For my second identity and stationery set of this brief, I have produced these mock ups for producer Charlotte Taylor. The colour palette was selected by Charlotte and I have also added in a few colours of my own based on the feedback she gave me in our first meeting.


The identity, which has been signed off, is reminiscent of the pattern of the film board used between shoots. It also represents Charlottes forward thinking and planning as part of the production work. The movement in the symbol shows Charlotte as proactive and driven. The type has been spaced to portray Charlotte as open and honest.

The typeface used for the identity is Brandon Grotesk, and the copy is in Gill Sans.

Charlotte suggested using an emboss on the logo for the business card but I felt this was a little unneeded and could impact on the back of the design. I started to think about how we could make the icon stand out and feel special so I suggested either a metallic gold ink, or foil block of that particular area.

Here are some of the variations I did for the basics of the stationery.



0 comments:

Post a Comment