Making the most of the Easter period

I think its obvious to all that this time of the year, looking at the calendar, could be make or break in terms of managing time effectively. That means catching up with work I said I was going to do, studio visits, exhibitions, and looking at new briefs that will see me through until the module hand in.


I plan on use the time I have available to clear the decks of briefs that have gone on too long, but also prepare for the PPD presentation as well as generate content for that and the context brief. I plan to experiment a little with the screen printing workshops, and do some print finishes with the identities brief I have to make them more appealing in my portfolio, and tie them in more to my statement of intent by presenting them in a way that shows off my ability to work with stock and ink.

I need to plan time off and have days to myself or else I'm going to hinder my progress later, and I also need to plan for the future (where am I gonna go after this degree is done?).

My massive to do list is as follows
- Look into options for Wim Crouwel exhibition in London (Travel costs, ways to get there).

- Print basic stationery for Charlotte and Jeni
- Produce foil block business cards for Jeni
- Mock up boards for both briefs
- Think of more deliverables for Charlottes stationery (Notebook, pen, clipboard?)

- Start identity briefs for Anna and Nicole
- Send proofs to clients

- Continue to develop Decades posters for Pop-Up shop - look at different fonts, more vector shapes

- Rethink Giant Killer brief - what is it? what can it be?

- Get on top of context work - collect more interviews, quotes.

- Get last Flatland book made and bound. - do the presentation boards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment