Stock for Flatland

Posted: Wednesday 16 February 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

This is the stock I will be specifying for the inner pages of the book.


The Pamo Sky stock at 80gsm is both heavy enough to hold and display the ink, but it is also light enough to fold the way I want it too.

Some people have reservations about how the stock I have now looks when compared with the cover and packaging but I feel this stock eradicates those fears.


Pamo Sky is a bulky book paper in a bluish-white shade. It contains both wood-containing and wood-free pulp to give the best opacity, shade and printing properties. Pamo Sky standard products are PEFC certified and available as FSCTM certified.


Obviously, I couldn't sample the stock so I resigned to printing on standard sugar paper or newsprint in order to mock this up.











0 comments:

Post a Comment