L2M3

Posted: Sunday 27 February 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: , ,

Whilst searching for inspiration for the Giant Killer brief I came across these images of the Adidas factory outlet. L2M3 designed all manor of things including a large scale car park graphic depicting historical football moves. This design approach is similar to what I envisaged for the info graphics plotting the Jermaine Beckford goal.

















This approach is simple and effective, and as much I want to get away from the cliche'd use of green paper or ink and pitch lines, I can't help but think it communicates exactly how it should. However, I can perhaps get away with using less obvious elements to illustrate the point because of the context the work sits in.

L2m3 also designed wall graphic displays and other installations all of which ran across this common theme.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment