Font variations

Posted: Thursday 24 February 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I've dropped in some font variations to the give the client some samples to choose from. I feel that this layout is my best effort, so myself and Dan will present the ideas we had at the next meeting.

After the meeting we will know what we have to run with or change around, and that will mean a big obstacle is out of the way. We still need to work on a colour palette but I would advise against a large amount of colour usage if the images are as saturated as the ones seen here.

The fonts I have used include serif, sans serif and slab serifs. Notably 'Rockwell' which is working well for the title and pull out quotes. Other fonts include, Gothic 725, Helvetica Neue, Gill Sans, Baskerville, Franklin Gothic, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment