Jennifer Sargeant - Meeting to discuss brief

Posted: Saturday 5 February 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I met with Jeni today to discuss the stationery I was doing for her. I asked her a few questions on how she wants to be portrayed, her potential audience, and what inspired her, as well as a colour palette.

I noted down some of the words Jeni came up with in order to put together a mental image of what she wanted.

Words such as expensive, elegant, vintage, handcraft all came up.

For a colour palette she suggested wood and earthy tones, as well as velour and deep burnt reds.

Her audience is potentially split into two with the current collection aimed at women from 30 to 45, and future collections spanning different age groups.

Her newest collection focuses on a collection of designer gloves which are embroided. Embroidery and patternwork inspires her work so a level of attention to detail is required.

I have not set a deadline as yet, as I need to see my other clients before work can start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment