Jennifer Sargeant business cards

Posted: Monday 14 February 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,


I've moved on with this direction for the identity, and now I am playing around with pastel colour. I wanted to use something soft, that portrays elegance. Whether this could be printed on a coloured stock is an option open if the budget allows for it. Right now, I am exploring the possibilities.


I also intend to do some foil tests, which if are successful could be tested on a different stock colour.

I will quickly put together the letterhead, compliment slip and envelope once a decision is made on this.

As for the identity, I will present this identity as the one I feel fits best, and I will also present my other ideas to the client just in case there is a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment