A bit of packaging

Posted: Friday 25 February 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I want to create a pack which includes a number of elements for the Giant Killer brief. Although it isn't my focus, typography is so I will be looking at ways to construct a pack and also pay attention to laying out typography as a main focus. I like the idea of using raw stocks such as this when used for a reason. I am unsure if it would suit the brief I am undertaking as I made the decision that it should be luxurious and memorable. This was designed by Rajmund Rajchel.


















Paper facts: cardboard, Black board, Kraft 140 g/m2, Super Snowbright creamy 90g/m2 Size: Grand box - 265x265mm, small pack - 150x150mm

Print techniques: one-color offset litho, line screen 200dpi

Additional techniques: debossed cover, die-cutting, laser cutting

0 comments:

Post a Comment