Year Book final - cover and full colour proofs

Posted: Friday 20 May 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

After a few problems with signing the artwork off, an hour before Clive arrived for the work, we finally got the go ahead to send to print. It was a difficult time and I had to keep going back again and again to the client to get things sorted.

Anyway, after all the tribulations and triumphs, here it is. We are expecting a full colour proof from Duffield, all in good time, which I am excited about.


Myself and Luke did covers for the front which I posted earlier. In the end we all decided to go with mine even though we would have preferred to get it absolutely spot on.

I photoshopped this quite a bit but it needed it. I just hope it doesn't come out too sharp.



The book looks great. Better than I had imagined, and myself, Dan and Luke are proud of our efforts even if it could've been done quicker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment