Anna Swingland identity change

Posted: Wednesday 18 May 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

During my portfolio review with Chris Jackson, I asked for his feedback on my current work. I showed him the work for Anna and he felt I had a strong concept that related to the client based on what I had told him about the info she had given me. I showed him the postcards I had done as an extension of the identity. He thought this should been run throughout the rest of the stationery as it was an idea that worked but needed to link to the rest of the deliverables.

I went away and updated the designs to incorporate Chris' suggestions and I think they work much better. He also suggested to cut the identity to just say Anna. This makes sense as it ties in with the personal feel of the rest of the stationery and suggests to the client that they have a relationship based on first name terms.





















0 comments:

Post a Comment