Design Context - Get on with it

Posted: Saturday 21 May 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I've been struggling with definitive ideas about what I should do with this for quite a while. I've taken notes from tutors, looked at last years submissions and had discussions with friends. It should be an easy task but in truth, it hasn't been. I have skated round putting the research I have into any sort of categorisation too long. This has been down to a culmination of other work taking over that shouldn't have, such as the year book. However, we have been much more organised than last years books.

The design context book I am doing now will focus on typography for print design and in context. However, the focus will remain on the typography appose to the format its used in. Here are some of my initial layouts using the content I have so far. I have opened up my research to include a wider range of contexts, and that will have to be opened up even more to get a good selection of source material. This whole brief has seemed like a distraction, I am just glad I have got the design practice stuff mostly done so I could spend more time on this.






















































0 comments:

Post a Comment