Evaluation point

Posted: Monday 30 May 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I am now in the final week of the degree, and things are more relaxed than I expected. I feel like I have everything in hand, unless something goes drastically wrong. My action plans have helped me pin point where I should be and what I have left to do. I still have quite a lot of PPD to do but the design practice work is failing into place well.

You can't help but look at what everyone else is doing, and the crit helped me get a feel for what is going on and what levels others are working too. It has inspired me to work that little bit harder because I want to achieve the best possible outcome, but I don't want to throw together extra ranges that I didn't plan for at the start of the brief, because it may not be appropriate and the level of finish could be not up to standard.

I would still like to expand some of the deliverables for some of the briefs but these will not be a part of the design practice boards as they are already designed and properly photographed. I will continue to work hard as ever, but I won't be looking over my shoulder as others to cram in extra work. I don't want to pad out any briefs, if it doesn't feel appropriate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment