Final Crit feedback

Posted: Tuesday 24 May 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

Yesterday's crit went a little too well. There are a few things that I need to address but everyone suggested that I was on top of thingsand my work was strong enough to be happy with. I can't allow myself to slip into a smooth ride for 2 weeks so I must keep working at the rate that has got me to where I am now.


I sent off my design context book for print last night, as I couldn't spend anymore time on it without the fear of it not being printed in time.

Key Points

- More development for Leeds Book
- Show off grids and guides more
- Adjust splash page on board for Anna
- More natural stock for Anna's stationery
- Take more shots in context




























































































0 comments:

Post a Comment