Revisiting the Giant Killer brief

Posted: Tuesday 26 April 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I want to really have a go at resolving the giant killer brief. This has sat by the way side since the start of the FMP module, and I haven't had any ideas as to what I could do for this brief. I saw it as a slow burner which would effectively develop and build into some sort of tangible product or promotional pack.


I have now decided that this will take the form of a book either hard or perfect bound. I want to experiment with typography and layout and use copy from the various commentaries and opinions I have had and posted to my blog to sum up the rivalry and events of the fateful day.

This brief could expand into promotional material or a range of books dedicated to other giant killings of football. I know I will have to work very fast to get this done but it is a challenge I want to take on. I have looked at a lot of experimental typography and layout over the past three years so I feel like all that leads up to me showing my skills in a brief which is perfect to me and my chosen design path. It will be typographically driven which is what I said I was in my position statement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment