Pop up Shop Meeting

Posted: Tuesday 12 April 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I had a meeting on Friday with Bridget and Gina from Artsmix to discuss my proposals and intentions for the pop up shop. They wanted to know exactly what I was going to produce, and how I was going to sell it.


We discussed how I was going to print them I suggested that I was reluctant to pay for materials and do the screen printing because it would cost too much. I would prefer to print them to order rather than having stock left over that had not sold. Bridget suggested that I should digital print the posters in order to keep costs down and run them off as and when they are needed. This sounds like a much better idea, as I can get new prints quickly and cheaply, should my stock sell out.

They gave me some information sheets will help me determine my pricing based on a structure involving material costs, my time plus a commission percentage.

I have set myself a deadline to have the posters finished for the 29th April. I hope I can stick to this deadline but I can contact Bridget should I have any problems.


0 comments:

Post a Comment