Meeting with Chloe - LLC Marketing Leeds Brief

Posted: Wednesday 27 April 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I met with Chloe today to discuss the Marketing Leeds pitch I did for Leeds Loves Creativity. They liked my idea so have decided to use me to create a A6 promotional postcard for them. Its a really short brief that shouldn't take too long but there is quite a lot of copy for such a small card.

I now need to redesign the Leeds Loves Creativity identity to include a new strapline which will be on the reverse side of the card. This postcard will be given out in the weeks leading up to the 3 degree shows at Leeds Met, and Leeds Uni and the college so there is a possibility this will be sent out along side the promotional material for each show.

I need to get initial ideas to Chloe by next Wednesday. I already have ideas in mind and this should take me a couple of hours here and there depending on how the A4 page of copy sits in such a small space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment