Easter Period Evaluation

Posted: Monday 25 April 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: , , , ,

I believe these last three weeks have been productive. I have pretty set out and done what I wanted too. I finished the Flatland books, made considerable progress with the identities brief, produce the pop up posters, did some foiling for one of the identities I did.

I am making some small steps on the design context brief, but I feel like I am in a rut with it. I have some more responses to my questionnaires and I conducted an interview with Ben from the Beautiful Meme but I am still struggling with the chapters and how to start. I need to narrow my focus today and start to pull together the context work I have been blogging about all year and also pull in newer resources before I get myself into trouble.

The positive thing is that I am on top of my briefs and I feel like most of the work is coming to a head now. I still need to start my final brief and hopefully pick up some smaller briefs along the way. I am continually updating a bibliography I am using for both research on my briefs and research for the context publication.

No need to panic as of yet because I have worked hard over the past three months but I need to switch my focus slightly so I don't fall behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment