Anna Swingland - Trying/Testing - Business cards & Postcard

Posted: Wednesday 27 April 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

After getting some feedback from Anna, I went ahead and wanted to experiment with some different stock. I had the idea that I wanted to make use of materials she used everyday in her practice to form business cards and other promotional material.

I also wanted to continue this communication by referring back to her name. I loved the idea of the 'Hello. I am Anna.' copy on the business card so I continued to expand on this with a postcard design which could be sent to clients as well as potential employers or maybe even accompanying work she had done.

The postcards are A5, which feel a little on the large side so I may drop them down to A6. However, I love the way the grey board type stock is working. I may even try a foil on this stuff.





























0 comments:

Post a Comment