Giant Killer brief - It's officially on

Posted: Wednesday 27 April 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

After messing about with this brief I have finally got something concrete to start with. This brief will take the form of a book driven by typography and layout. It will be my final brief which I hope to make significant. I will continue to develop layouts based on the content I have found and the other content I wish to generate.

The book will feature experimental layout designs alongside hard nose copy. It will give an all round view of the days events leading up to the game as well as the reaction after it. All being well I will get this book printed at Lulu.com and I will be able to package it and do some promotional stuff before the deadline.

I really do have my work cut out here but I want to push myself to achieve the best I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment