Pop up poster inspiration

Posted: Monday 18 April 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

I posted this example earlier in the year and I knew I would use as a reference once again. This was designed by Underline Studio and was my main inspiration for designing the decades posters. My objects are much more detailed than the ones below but you get the general idea of where I was coming from on a context point of view.







I also wanted to keep the typography clean and structured. I've looked at all this stuff many times but I thought I should reference these images to show how I went about constructing my posters. I love the use of oversized and bold typography with no obvious hierarchy. It seemed to fit well with my design and particularly the frame of the A2 space I was designing for.











































0 comments:

Post a Comment