Selected briefs - ISTD & D&AD

Posted: Friday 14 January 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: , ,

I have selected two briefs that I intend to work on to kick off this module. I have selected competition briefs from both D&AD and ISTD that I believe relate to my practice in one way or another.

The Windows 7 Phone brief was one I originally selected to do last year but shy'd away from it because I didn't entirely understand the brief. However, this time I am going to analyse and break down the brief in order to make some sense of what I am required to do.
























The ISTD Flatland brief is quite different but still focused on typography. For this I am intending to challenge the perceptions of what is a book with a focus on typography and layout. Even though this is more about the delivery, I still need to demonstrate the level of craft and finish in my typography skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment