Possible Collaborations/ new briefs

Posted: Tuesday 18 January 2011 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

Earlier today I sent out an email to the other 3rd years on different courses including, fashion, printed textiles, and photography. I immediately had some interest and had a meeting this afternoon with one of the fashion students.


This went well and I have given her a few things to think about before we move forward with the project. It's pretty clear that she was impressed with my work and wanted to a new identity which would run across a range of stationary, including, business card, compliment slip, envelope, and letterhead design.

I have also set up meetings with another possible contact in photography, and could end up working on the Photography promotion for the end of year show.

I need to speak to them to see what its all about and then speak to one of the tutors to discuss the feasibility of me taking on such a project.


0 comments:

Post a Comment